Saturday, September 9, 2023

Next week setups - 11/09 - 15/09

 The below are a few of the setups that I have been waiting for since last week. I havent yet lost hope because the price hasnt done much frankly for me to look elsewhere. So I am going to wait for some more time untill it gives some clarity into what it really wants to do in life.

NZD/USD


AUD/USD






So, 'Aussie' and 'Kiwi' align their charts in a similar way against the USD. So when you find a setup in either one of them, look for a similar pattern in the other and you are most likely to find one. So I'm waiting in both the rooms.


AUD/JPY


This one is little low on my confidence level as I have had to adjust my entry point in order to have a better return. Nevertheless, it might actually help me to save an entire trade if it goes close the the SL level and returns back to TP.

I will keep adding to the list whenever I find a setup worth adding to my tradelist.


Note: The stats on the trade placements are just for the pricing level to be displyed. The qty is very random and as default settings on Tradingview. 

No comments:

Post a Comment