Sunday, September 17, 2023

Next Week Setups - 18-09 / 22-09

 EUR/CAD

Last week, based on the 4h-15m strategy, I got into a small trade of EUR/CAD that made some profit. I had however not judged the complete potential of the trade and place a very convervative TP. Nevertheles, I see one opportunity to enter into a trade, hopefully this week.



As you can see the trade placement on the left is the one I took earlier last week.

RR - 3.17%

Runtime - 1D 14H

AUD/CHF

AUD has entered a mild correction on friday and I think it will continue for sometime. CHF on the otherhand, due to profit taking on the USD and RinkON sentiment being triggered somewhat since weak US numbers is getting stronger. I expect this pair to lower this week and continue its upward trajectory later on.




AUD/GBP

AUDGBP has a similar chart pattern to our earlier pair of interest. So keeping the same sentiment, I expect this pair to act in a similar way.





As always, will keep adding new charts as and when discovered,


No comments:

Post a Comment